Monday, February 16, 2015

Warm Weather Wishes

My furballs and I had a busy weekend, but the hustling and bustling was by no means the worst part of it. The worst part was the frigid cold. Going outside was like entering into the Arctic. Although I honestly do enjoy sitting inside all bundled up and watching it snow during the winter months, I am officially really starting to long for spring and summer.

And I know I'm not the only one in this family who is longing for the warmth of the summer sun...
Rosie loves to sit in the window and bask in the sun in the summer, as she was doing in this picture taken last summer.
And then of course jealousy ensues, and Astrid always wants her turn to fill up the window with her oversized self.
So, are you ready for summer?

2 comments:

Annie Bear said...

The kitties here are longing for summer. I love the pics of Rosie and Astrid. :)

meowmeowmans said...

Oh yeah. We are SO ready for warmer weather!