Thursday, February 19, 2015

Warm Weather Wishes...Again

It's currently -1 degree F here in our corner of the world. We're almost to the positive numbers!

That being said, my furry babies and I are still anxiously awaiting warm weather. Although Astrid does enjoy short stints playing outside in the cold snow, I can tell she's especially starting to grow weary of it.
Astrid's snowy potty break.
Sorry, Astrid. Soon you'll be able to watch out open windows and soak in the warm summer sun.
Astrid's summer window perch.
I hope you're all staying warm out there in your corners of the world!

2 comments:

Annie Bear said...

We're trying! Thank goodness kitties have indoor plumbing! I alway feel sorry for dogs and their owners in this weather.

Astrid is such a cutie!

meowmeowmans said...

We're trying our best. It was -2 this morning ... brrrrrr.

Stay warm, dear ones. Spring is coming (eventually)!