Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Keeping Busy

It's been a crazy week. Nothing all that major and certainly nothing tragic, just busy busy busy. I haven't had much of a chance to get my camera out and photograph my furbabies, but I will make time in the next day or so to get some shots of the adorable little ones, and of course I'll share them here. In the meantime, I'll re-share this older picture, which just happens to be one of my favorites:
Snooze buddies.
I'm sharing this one in honor of the fact that, for the next couple of days, Talon (pictured here with my boy Evan) and Trapper are staying at my house. In case you don't remember, they are Thimble and Toby's brothers, and they live with my parents. But, my parents are currently having new windows put in at their house. Since neither of their boys are afraid of strangers and since Talon is a door bolter, my parents didn't want to risk them giving the window workers an extra set of hands paws. So, I get to host a reunion with the whole squad at my house!

Evan and Talon were always buddies when they used to live together, as you can see above. I bet Evan's going to be one happy boy over the next couple of days!

I hope all you bloggers out there are having a great week!

5 comments:

meowmeowmans said...

Aw, that is a super sweet picture! We hope all goes well with your parents' window installation, and that you, Evan, Talon, Thimble, Toby and Trapper all have a great time hanging out. :)

Annie Bear said...

I love this picture and can see why it's a favorite! I hope the reunion is going well at your place. It's so nice that Evan and Talon are such good pals.

pilch92 said...

Cute photo :) I hope the kitties enjoy their reunion.

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

oh they are adorable!!!!!

Everycat said...

We love the way that Talon is cuddling Evan's legs, so sweet.

Luff
Mungo & Jet