Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Toesies Tuesday

I caught pup Astrid chilling out on the couch:


I asked her if she'd like to have herself a bit of a photo shoot. The bad news? She said no and promptly looked the other way.


The good news? She left her little footsie behind to be photographed!


I'll call this one a win.

Happy Tuesday, everybuddy!



***
Our Tip of the Day:
As I'm sure most of you know, antifreeze can be fatal to dogs and cats if ingested. It, as well as various motor oils and similar products, contains toxic ethylene glycol, which has a sweet taste. This is why dogs, who are known to have a sweet tooth, are especially at risk of ingesting and thereby being poisoned by products such as antifreeze. Ingestion of it can lead to kidney failure, so please be sure to keep all antifreeze and other similar products far out of reach of your furbabies.

10 comments:

  1. Such good looking paws Astrid. Great pictures. And good tip. I had a dog die from drinking antifreeze which she found in an old dump on the property where we lived.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some cute toesies, Astrid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are cute toesies. Massachusetts has a law that only antifreeze that has an additive that tastes bad can be sold in the state. I wish all states had that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful toesies you have, Astrid!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice toesies, Astrid! Adorable! :)

    That antifreeze is some scary stuff, for sure.

    ReplyDelete