Saturday, March 25, 2017

Blog Hopping with Bunny

I know that we still have a couple of weeks until Easter, but with St. Patrick's Day behind us and Mother Nature finally giving us some Spring weather, we're all about Easter right now. I've always been fond of this holiday, as a child and still today as an adult, for so many different reasons.

So, would you be surprised if I told you that for today's Caturday Art blog hop, hosted by the one and only Athena, our art is Easter style? Because it is. I couldn't help myself.


So, who else is ready for a visit from the Easter Bunny? Does he ever bring you treats?

And don't forget to visit Athena's Caturday Art blog hop to see the fun and furry art created by many of our furiends!



***
Our Tip of the Day:
This time around, our tip is not just about pups and kitties. It's about rabbits! Rabbits have relatively specific dietary needs, in addition to other particular care requirements. Prior to bringing home a rabbit, therefore, it is always best to do some research, learn the type of care they require, and so forth. This way, you can determine if you feel comfortable bringing home a rabbit, as well as whether your home and lifestyle make a good match for a rabbit. Also, keep in mind that even though the Easter Bunny is popular this time year, giving a rabbit as an Easter gift might not be the wisest decision. A rabbit, or any animal, is not simply a cute gift to give on a whim. They are indeed living creatures who require proper care and knowledge, and so bringing an animal home when unprepared is not ideal. The moral here is to please always do some research prior to bringing home a furbaby such as a rabbit, and please think twice about the circumstances before giving a pet as a gift. Now, if you would like more insight into the care and keeping of rabbits, we highly recommend you take a look at The Daily Pip's fantastic rabbit series.

11 comments:

Marg said...

Easter is a wonderful time.Spring is springing and all the good things that come with Spring. You all have a great day.

pilch92 said...

Excellent drawing, that would make a perfect Easter card. Great tips about bunnies too, it is so sad how many get adopted for Easter and given up so quickly. I was a crazy bunny lady before I was a crazy cat lady and I know they are more work than cats. I had to watch their every move,they chomp everything- including my Dad's oxygen hose once.

meowmeowmans said...

We love Easter, too! And we are loving your drawing of your cuties and the Easter Bunny. :)

Andrea @ From The Sol said...

Sadly, I love Easter candy and have to restrain myself from over doing it. But, Bunnies are a favorite in our family as well. My Granddaughter has a really cute little Brown Bunny. They really do make wonderful pets and yes they require special care so I agree that anyone thinking of a bunny for a pet, be sure you know what you are doing. My Granddaughter is in Pre-Vet and her little friend lives like a king :) Cute picture, Menagerie Mom :)

Athena Cat Goddess Wise Kitty said...

How beautiful!

Purrs xx
Athena and Marie

The Swiss Cats said...

What a lovely Easter art ! Purrs

The Island Cats said...

We love your art today!

Peachy, Stippie, Angel Binky and Granny said...

We're ready for Spring and Easter, especially when they are as cute as in your painting🐇 Pawkisses for a Happy Caturday☺❤

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

Too cute! Easter isn't one of my favorite holidays but I do love bunnies :)

Unknown said...

we are aways excited about the bunny holiday time 'cuz it is the same time, sort'a for when Mom L and Dad P got married. This April will be a whole forty years they have been a safe haven for all things kitty.

Cathy Keisha said...

Sorry, I'm just getting around to visiting. Caturday I was at SCIFIPawty all day and evening to raise money for cat rescue. Do you guys get Easter baskets? I didn't get squat last year.