We're wishing the luck o' the Irish to all of our furiends!
Our Tip of the Day:Shamrocks may represent good luck, but they're anything but lucky if consumed by a pup or kitty. Especially if consumed in large quantities, shamrocks can lead to symptoms such as vomiting, diarrhea, lethargy, weakness, and potentially acute kidney failure. Shamrocks are also known to be toxic to horses. Luckily, shamrocks are often bitter tasting, and so they are not usually all that enticing to furbabies. Nevertheless, especially if your pup or kitty is a grass snacker, or if you have a grazing horse, do be cautious and aware if plants in the clover family are nearby. They're lucky ways can be deceiving!