Monday, September 18, 2017

Mancat Monday

Since Evan got to star in our Sunday Selfies post yesterday, he agreed to let housemate Toby star in our Mancat Monday post. So, here's Toby!



I must admit that photographing Toby's black furriness is not my strong point. This fuzzy black mancat tends to either end up with a blue sheen in photos, or with all sorts of dust visible on that black fur. Maybe someday I'll get the hang of it.

Happy Monday to all of our furiends!


***
Our Artsy Fartsy Endeavor of the Day:


(I honestly don't know what to do with this one. I was going to make it a magnet, but does anyone really want their refrigerator staring at them like this?)



***
Our Tip of the Day:
Though we may do all we can to keep our furbabies safe, accidents can and do happen. While injuries or sickness should always be addressed by a veterinarian as soon as possible, sometimes first aid can help or even save a furbaby if a visit to the veterinary office is not immediately available. For this reason, having first aid knowledge and first aid kits for your kitty or pup is a great idea. I would go into detail as to what items are beneficial in a first aid kit for your pet, but the ASPCA would do a far better job than me. Below, therefore, is an ASPCA infographic on compiling a first aid kit for your furbaby.

13 comments:

Marg said...

Toby, that is one terrific picture of you. Black cats are very hard to photograph. Love your white whiskers. Our cat, Black, is beginning to get white whiskers. You all have a wonderful day.

The Island Cats said...

We think you did great with Toby. He's a very handsome mancat.

Eastside Cats said...

Yes, photographing a black cat can be a challenge, but you did great here! And those white whiskers...too adorable, Toby! I NEED to have my refrigerator staring at me...maybe I won't reach out to open it up so often, ya know what I mean?!? Do you do commissions?

The Swiss Cats said...

Wonderful picture of you, Toby ! Purrs

Anonymous said...

I quite like the close-ups of Toby! Very beautiful eyes and white whiskerage. As for the black kitty/eyes drawing I think it's a PERFECT refrigerator magnet - certainly would keep people OUT of it if they're trying to lose some weight!!!!!!

Hugs, Teddy

The Daily Pip said...

What a beautiful photo of Toby. I have the same problem with photographing our black cat, Rosie. I would love to feature her on the blog more, but just can't seem to get good photos of her.

da tabbies o trout towne said...

dood....look at ewe N yur most handsum houz pantherz pro filez shotz !! ☺☺♥♥

we think momz magnet iz awesum :)

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

wonderful shots!

Anonymous said...

We think Toby looks very handsum. And da selfies was great too. Big hugs

Luv ya'

Dezi and Raena

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

That's a great infographic! Toby looks like such a sweet boy.

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Great pics Toby. Love the whiskers...

Kitties Blue said...

We think Toby's pictures came out great We are big fans of panfurs and profiles. Those white whiskers are a nice contrast. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo and Cooper Murphy

pilch92 said...

Toby is quite handsome. I have trouble photographing my black cats too which is why they are rarely on the blog. That would make a cute magnet. And this is a great infographic- I shared it on Pinterest.