Friday, September 19, 2014

Meet the menagerie.

This first post will give you a brief introduction to my family of four-legged furballs. Over the next few posts I will individually introduce you to each one of them, but for now let me give you a quick synopsis of the cuteness to come.

The following four are my furballs:

Rosie
Rosie is technically my parents' cat, as they adopted her a long, long time ago when I was very young. Having had her since I was a very small child, I spend a lot of time with Rosie and hope to have her by my side for as long as possible.

Astrid
I technically co-own Astrid with my sister. She is the only dog we have. I guess that's a good thing, as she has proven herself to be terrified of other dogs. She loves cats, though, which, as you'll see, is a good thing.

Evan
Evan is my baby boy. His story is a special one, and I will share it with you soon.

Thimble
Last but certainly not least of my furball children is little girl Thimble. She's one of the cutest things I've ever seen, if I do say so myself.

Now, there are three more furballs I'd like to introduce you to. These three may not be mine in the sense that I am their primary caregiver, but they certainly deserve a place on this blog as well.

Trapper
Talon
Toby
Trapper and Talon are my parents' cats, and Toby is my sister's. These three boys are my little Thimble's brothers. You'll know this adorable litter's full story soon enough.

There is much cuteness to come. I promise.

No comments: