Doesn't Evan look so cozy? That was before the TV was turned on. As soon as that annoying box with flashing lights and moving pictures was clicked on, it did nothing for poor Evan's lighting.
See? Do you see those lights flashing all over Evan? He even got an animation of all the flashing lights on his poor face as he tried to snooze.
Isn't that so rude! How can a boy snooze and snap selfies with these sorts of annoyances? Evan wants to know if the rest of you kitties have to put up with such obnoxious human habits as television watching? He hopes you all have naps and photo shoots far less interrupted than his!
Happy Sunday, friends!
Flashback Doodle of the Day
I'm still chipping away at my doodles for April's A to Z Challenge. In case you missed our announcement yesterday, our doodles for the alphabetical challenge will be in a series called "A Day at Rosie's Restaurant". As I work at preparing these doodles, we've been sharing primarily flashback doodles through the end of March. These flashbacks are in a series from last year that was inspired by various fairy tales. So, here's another one of those silly little doodles.
Tip of the Day
We're of course here today with another National Pet Poison Awareness Month tip. It's time to give a reminder of the dirty details of keeping your kitty or pup safe. What we mean is, don't forget to keep your garbage can, recycling bin, dirty dishwasher, compost, and other similar areas safe against curious furbabies. Garbage cans or recycling bins, for example, might contain empty containers for potentially poisonous substances, such as detergents. The garbage can, dishwasher, or even compost might also contain the remnants of food that is toxic to a cat or dog. When it comes to the compost, or perhaps even the garbage can, moldy foods especially might be found within, and moldy food can contain mycotoxins, which are indeed toxic to our furbabies.
All in all, what we're trying to say is to never forget all of the details, no matter how dirty, for ensuring that your kitty or pup is free from any form of poisoning or other injury. Use garbage cans that are securely lidded or pet-proof in another way. You could even hide your garbage can in a cabinet, drawer, or room to which your furbaby cannot gain access. Also ensure that your dirty dishwasher remains securely closed, and that any compost you have is kept somewhere that your furbaby cannot reach. Even if a precaution seems like overkill, it's probably not. After all, when it comes to the health and safety of your furbaby, it is of course best to take no risks.