Monday, August 31, 2015

Monday Selfie

As always, my girl Thimble was eager to take her adorable selfie this weekend. However, this momma never made it onto the internet to post it for the Sunday Selfie blog hop hosted by The Cat on My Head. Sorry, Thimble! (My only excuse is that my refrigerator/freezer went out, which I discovered when I opened my freezer to find melted ice, ice cream, etc. The repairman came out, diagnosed it as a faulty compressor, and scheduled to come back and fix it just a bit later. By the time he arrived for the repair, the refrigerator/freezer was working perfectly. Even the repairman was flamboozled!)

Anyway, here you go, little Thimble!
Have a great week, bloggers!

3 comments:

The Island Cats said...

What a nice selfie, Thimble!

meowmeowmans said...

Thimble, that a precious selfie!

How strange about your refrigerator/freezer. Glad to hear it was okay in the end, but how tragic that your ice cream met its untimely demise. ;)

Have a great week!

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

that was well worth the wait! As for the freezer..."Murphy's Law" you know as soon as you call a doctor you feel better and as soon as you call a repair person the item magically is fixed. MOL
catchatwithcarenandcody