Friday, March 6, 2015

Throwback Friday

I love going through old pictures and finding ones I had forgotten about. Today I stumbled upon an old picture of baby Toby that is a prime example of his goofy yet perfectly endearing nature.
Typical Toby.
I remember the day I took that picture of Toby. I was trying to get him to play with me and give me a cute pose for a picture. His response was to fall to the floor and play possum. The funniest part -- he still does that to this day.

Since I've made this a throwback day, how about this little cutie:
Baby Thimble!
Happy Friday!

2 comments:

Annie Bear said...

What an adorable thing Toby does! I've never heard of a kitty doing that. I just love when you can look back at certain behaviors and gestures that they did when they were young that they still do now.

Thimble was so cute as a kitten! Adorable!

meowmeowmans said...

Oh my gosh, they are so cute! How neat to find old pictures of your babies. :)