Thursday, September 17, 2015

Thankful Thursday

On this Thankful Thursday, my furbabies and I are grateful for the beautiful weather and abundant sunshine we've been having. We can feel autumn in the air, and we like it!
Thimble found the sun puddle of all sun puddles. (Can you see her hidden beneath all of those sun rays?)
Astrid chose a window seat a little less blinding for her sentry duty.
Evan has a favorite window seat. He especially loves when he gets to claim his sisters' pretty pink bed.
Last but not least, I GOT A PICTURE OF EDDY!!! She must have had pity on me, because she sat still for a full three seconds and let me snap this sunny shot.
Thanks for letting your momma (finally) snap a shot of you, Eddy!
Happy Thankful Thursday, everybuddy! What are you thankful for today?

7 comments:

The Island Cats said...

We've been having some of the same weather. Cool in the morning, but lots of sun during the day. We're soaking it in because we know it won't last. That's a great shot of Eddy!

pilch92 said...

Very cute photos, especially Evan in that pose on his back. I love the Fall weather.

Annie Bear said...

Our change of weather is subtle but wonderful!! I love Thimble's picture with all those rays. The rays are so distinct and she's so obviously happy sitting in the midst of them. :) Astrid looks serious with her duties. Evan has got be the comfiest and "kickin' it" of them all. He looks so cute!

Yay! We see Eddy and she's not a blur!

meowmeowmans said...

Goodness, that picture of Evan made us grin from ear to ear! All of your photos are great, but that one totally made our day. And yippee for that photo of Eddy; see, persistence and patience pay off! :)

We like the fall weather, too. Winter, not so much!

Have a great day, friends.

Marg said...

That sure looks like four very happy animals. That is such a great picture of Evan. He is very comfy. Astrid looks like such a nice dog especially living with all the cats. You all have a wonderful day..

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

I think Evan and Eddy's photos are my faves! I am thankful that my dear friend's husband just had surgery yesterday to determine whether or not he has lung cancer and he DOES NOT!! Yessss!!
catchatwithcarenandcody

The Menagerie Mom said...

I'm so glad your friend's husband got that wonderful news! I hope he is well and recovering from surgery with ease! Purrs and prayers to you and yours!