Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Weekend Fun

My furbabies and I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and, for those in the US and Canada, a happy Labor Day! My furbabies certainly love when I stay home from work (and I certainly do, too), even if they spend much of the day sleeping.

Believe it or not, I even caught Eddy taking a long, deep snoozie, so I snatched up  my camera in hopes of catching an ever elusive shot of her. Alas, it was not meant to be! She knew what I was up to and awoke immediately. Then it was time to cuddle and play. So, as usual, I was only able to catch the active little lady in the form of video. Here are a couple short videos of the baby girl playing (with a piece of debris on the exterior of a window) and cuddling:
Special little Eddy may have a head tilt and facial nerve paralysis, but she owns it!

Have a purrfect week, bloggers!

3 comments:

meowmeowmans said...

Glad you had a nice long weekend!

Eddy is incredibly adorable. I love how she just embraces life and joy. :)

Hugs and headbonks to you all, sweet pals!

Annie Bear said...

We loved having an extra day in our weekend even though we didn't do much. Eddy sure knows how to have fun! What a great girl! Both videos are adorable!

The Island Cats said...

Aw, Eddy is so cute. Nothing stops her from having some fun. :)