I asked her if she'd like to have herself a bit of a photo shoot. The bad news? She said no and promptly looked the other way.
The good news? She left her little footsie behind to be photographed!
I'll call this one a win.
Happy Tuesday, everybuddy!
Our Tip of the Day:
As I'm sure most of you know, antifreeze can be fatal to dogs and cats if ingested. It, as well as various motor oils and similar products, contains toxic ethylene glycol, which has a sweet taste. This is why dogs, who are known to have a sweet tooth, are especially at risk of ingesting and thereby being poisoned by products such as antifreeze. Ingestion of it can lead to kidney failure, so please be sure to keep all antifreeze and other similar products far out of reach of your furbabies.