Can you see Evan past all that sunshine? Evan would have snapped another shot, with better lighting, but he wasn't about to give up that sun puddle.
Are you friends of ours enjoying some sunshine these days? We sure hope so! We can almost smell spring in the air. Almost.
This sunny shot isn't all that Evan has to share with you all today, though. He also wants to give you all our words for today's Sparks blog hop.
The Sparks blog hop is hosted by Annie of McGuffy's Reader. It is meant to be a way for us all to share positive thoughts in today's often negative world.
We must admit that, though our thought for today is a positive one, it's also a bit more on the silly side. When this quote popped up on Pinterest, though, it just seemed to be begging to be shared as a Sparks. So, here it is.
"Be a pineapple. Stand tall, wear a crown, and be sweet on the inside."
It is of course important to be confident, but it's even better to be sweet at the same time. It would seem pineapples have this skill down pat, so perhaps they could be considered good role models.
Wishing you all a magnificent, motivational Monday!
Our Tip of the Day:
After yesterday's National Pet Poison Awareness Month tip on paint products, we wanted to also give a PSA on the dangers of certain glues. If we're to be honest, the primary danger of glue isn't necessarily poisonous effects. Nevertheless, we still want to warn of the life-threatening hazards of glue. Some glues, such as glues for wood or construction, as well as heavy-duty glues such as Gorilla Glue, can lead to severe side effects. Ingestion of these glues can cause symptoms such as gastrointestinal distress, vomiting, and decreased appetite. What's more, though, is that these types of glues can contain diisocyanates, which can mix with stomach acid and then expand. This can then lead to bowel obstruction. Bowel obstruction is nothing to take lightly, and will often require surgery. Needless to say, if your kitty or pup gets into glue, especially heavy-duty glue that contains diisocyanates, seek veterinary care immediately. Of course, to prevent such emergencies, take no risks and be sure to hide away any and all glues someplace where your furbaby cannot reach.