Wednesday, October 7, 2026

Off to Trapper's Oncology Appointment

I failed to get today's post ready yesterday, and this morning I'm headed to the oncology appointment for my parents' kitty Trapper. My mom asked me to go with her, as we're sure a lot of information will be thrown our way, and of course I'm happy to go along for her and Trapper. We're not sure there's much that can be done at this point, but my parents of course want to at least see what the oncologist has to say. Even if there's just something to alleviate some of Trapper's symptoms, that would be a good thing to know.


I'm not sure if I'll come back to update this post today, but I'll either do that or give a little update tomorrow.

And I'm sorry this post is so quick and lacking some of our usual things. If I get a chance today I will come back and add a Halloween doodle and tip. Otherwise, thank you all for the continued purrs and prayers for sweet Trapper. My entire family appreciates it so much.

No comments: