Does that look like some sort of clawed monstrosity to all of you? It does to this here human. Perhaps this human is just imagining things, though. Or, maybe Cthulhu crawled right on out of that potato sack.
Don't worry, though. I had backup.
The furry investigators came in and surveyed the scene. They deemed it safe. The possessed potato was therefore cooked up and eaten. It tasted surprisingly non-evil.
Now, though, we need ourselves some legitimate toesies around here.
Whew. There. That's much better.
Have a terrific Tuesday, friends!
Our Doodle of the Day:
Our Tip of the Day:Next up in our National Pet Poison Awareness Month series of tips is a quick discussion on rodenticides. These chemicals, meant to kill mice, rats, and other rodents, are dangerous all around. Depending on the type of poison, rodenticides can cause any number of potentially fatal side effects, such as internal bleeding or acute kidney failure. Ingesting the rodenticide itself is of course one way in which your furbaby can be poisoned. In addition to this, though, if a rodent ingests the rodenticide or walks through it, and then your furbaby gets a hold of that rodent, the poison can also pass into your furbaby's system this way.
Therefore, to be safe, simply try to avoid the use of rodenticides completely. If rodenticides are being stored or used in your home, garage, garden, or other areas, though, absolutely ensure that your cat or dog cannot reach them. Also monitor your furbabies if you think rodents are in your house and a rodenticide is being used, to ensure your cat or dog does not catch or eat a rodent that has been poisoned. Severe side effects can result from rodenticides, for both the rodents, your furbabies, and even wildlife. So, please do all that you can to avoid their use.