We hope you all have a cozy Caturday! Perhaps consider finding yourself a good book and a kitty or two to curl up with. You won't regret it.
Tip of the Day
That all being said, though, always base such decisions on your individual furbaby and his or her personal behaviors. The battery pack for the lights we use is very sturdy as well as well-hidden, and the kitties and pup at my house have never proven themselves chewers of such things. For this reason, my particular furbabies accessing the batteries is highly unlikely. Nevertheless, batteries can indeed be dangerous if chewed or consumed, so do keep this in mind when shopping around for anything that is battery-operated. But, if your furbaby is a cord chewer, or if you have any other concerns of the electrical nature, then perhaps look into battery-operated or other safe lighting options for your Christmas tree. Of course, still be careful of the dangers of any loose cords, whether they be attached to battery-operated or electrical lights.