Sunday, April 2, 2023

A Powerless Post

Hello, friends! I'm popping in on my phone to let you all know that we're still having some power and internet issues, which should be resolved today. That means tomorrow is when you'll finally be getting the official start of our April A to Z Challenge, with a double dose of it. As soon as our power and internet are all sorted out today, I will be prepping as many of our upcoming posts as I can so that the rest of the month runs far more smoothly, especially since we're expecting more storms as early as this Tuesday. 'Tis the season.

We'll see you tomorrow, friends! Stay safe!

8 comments:

meowmeowmans said...

Sorry to hear about the power and internet outages, but we are grateful you are all safe! Hugs.

Eastside Cats said...

Hope your issues resolve sooner than you think.

pilch92 said...

Darn power outages.

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

Adorable photo! Stay safe...

messymimi said...

I pray you all stay safe there, and can't wait to see your A to Z doodles!

The Island Cats said...

Hope your power comes back sooner than later.

Lone Star Cats said...

Hope it all gets sorted out!

J Lenni Dorner said...

🙀 How dare they cut you off like that! I know, it happens, that's just how the modern world works. But still!

Looking forward to more posts this month.
It's April, so I'm focused on the #AtoZChallenge.
Proof of Existence, book two in my dark urban fantasy series, is out this month.
And I'm running a giveaway on my blog.

J Lenni Dorner (he/him 👨🏽 or 🧑🏽 they/them) ~ Reference& Speculative Fiction Author, OperationAwesome6 Debut Author Interviewer, and Co-host of the #AtoZchallenge