Saturday, December 19, 2015

Caturday Art

For today's Caturday Art blog hop hosted by Athena and Marie, I decided to share the first piece of artwork in a fun little series I've decided to create for the furbabies in my life. I'm creating, for lack of a better word, goofy little drawings to illustrate just some of the traits that I love about the furry ones in my life. I've taken some of their physical and/or personality traits and decided to just run with them.

The first piece I created is, of course, for my sweet angel girl Rosie. As a brief explanation, Rosie was captain over all in our home, reigning supreme from her beloved living room couch. And, for her last few months with us, Rosie was one-eyed (following a necessary eye removal surgery). She was, as I called her, my cute little pirate. I hope that helps this little piece make at least a little sense for you.
Happy Caturday, everybuddy! I hope you're all getting ready for Santa Paws to come to town!


***

13 comments:

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

That is a lovely picture of your sweet little pirate angel.

ZOOLATRY said...

Could not be sweeter ... wonderful art!

Cathy Keisha said...

Wonderful original art!

Annie Bear said...

Aw, Rosie. This is just darling. It's such a sweet way to keep her memory. I love your artwork! :)

Athena Cat Goddess Wise Kitty said...

So beautiful!

Purrs xx
Athena and Marie

Marg said...

Oh that is a great drawing. This will be fun to see all the different drawings. You have a great Saturday.

Peaches and Paprika said...

Very sweet pirate picture with great explanation! And we love your header!

Anonymous said...

We fink it's a bootyful piece fur Rosie.

Luv ya'

Dezi and Lexi

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

What a fantastic idea!!! You are very talented and it's obvious how special your precious Rosie was.

meowmeowmans said...

What an adorable pirate Rosie was. Thank you for sharing this beautiful artwork of your beloved angel. <3

The Island Cats said...

We love that picture of Rosie. :)

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

that is so sweet and cute!
catchatwithcarenandcody

pilch92 said...

That came out beautifully. You are very talented.