Friday, July 8, 2022

Friendly Fill-Ins

Hello and happy Friday, friends! Are you ready for the Friendly Fill-Ins challenge? We sure are. My co-host Ellen of 15andmeowing came up with the first two fill-in statements, and I came up with the second two.


1. Every July, I _________.

2. I could be Snow White's 8th dwarf named _________.

3. I could use some _________ right about now.

4. I would like to start my own _________ business.


My answers are below in bold.

1. Every July, I melt.
(It's summer, and we've had more than one 100°F days lately. Though we don't always have that extreme of heat in July, it's usually not far off from that. So, I melt.)

2. I could be Snow White's 8th dwarf named Hermit.
(Though I know it's probably not something I should be proud of, I admittedly quite enjoy staying home with just the company of myself and my furbabies. That's just my personality and preference. And since I couldn't think of any other names to get this point across, Hermit it is. And now for some reason I keep picturing the rhyme that is Kermit the Frog, but I digress.)

3. I could use some autumn right about now.
(See #1.)

4. I would like to start my own creative business.
(For the record, a really close second I almost put for this would be starting my own kitty and/or puppy daycare. Because who wouldn't love to play with those cuties all day? But, in reference to my actual answer, I always thought my creative passions like drawing and writing would remain as hobbies. But, after working in the field of science for 10 years, I've learned that those creative hobbies are indeed what really bring me joy, and they're something I would enjoy doing every day for some semblance of an actual living. That's probably why attempting this sort of thing is on my bucket list.)


Now it's your turn!
To add your link to the Friendly Fill-Ins Linky list, just click HERE!
You can also click on the badge below to add your link.


You are also welcome to complete the fill-ins in the comments below,
or in the comments on Ellen's blog, 15andmeowing.


***

Now, are you ready for your Eddy fix? In true Eddy style, even though it's not the day of the monthly blooper blog hop, Eddy has a not-so-high-quality shot for you. But, she's cute, so she's sure you'll still enjoy it.


Happy Friday, friends!



***
Flashback Doodle of the Day

Today's flashback is one of my favorites from last year's "Halfway to Halloween" doodles. I don't think I shared this one lately, so hopefully you haven't already seen it recently. Either way, since I'm in the mood for something weird and wacky, here's Angel Rosie in a strange sort of outfit.


***
Tip of the Day

Today's pet parenting hack of a tip is one to help you save on floor space. When it comes to storing some of your pet supplies—whether it be treats, canned food, medications, brushes, toys, or cleaning supplies, just to name a few—you can try using a shower caddy or other similar shelving system. You can even get shelving units that are meant to hang from a door, such as by a hook that goes over the top of door, to further save on both floor and wall space. Sometimes our furbabies come with a lot of supplies, and we have to find a place to put all of those items. So, as needed, think outside the box and find ways to use a variety of storage systems that will help save you on floor space or even wall space.

7 comments:

Eastside Cats said...

You are a cutie, Eddy!
I probably type that same thing every week, but it's the truth!
While I can be a hermit, sometimes I've just got to get out and talk with someone, which is why I've struck up chats with random people on the street when I'm actually out and about.

Yvonne said...

Great fill ins. Eddy is so cute.

Have a great weekend!

pilch92 said...

Great answers. I wish I had thought of Hermit for #2. :) You are so talented that I hope you can have a creative business. Eddy is adorable and not a blooper. I love the drawing and your tips are excellent. Have a nice weekend. XO

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

Adorable Eddy...and I love the doodle! As always, I pretty much could've provided the exact same answers :)

messymimi said...

Someday i hope you are making your living by your creative endeavors.

Thanks for the dose of Eddy!

Basil and The B Team ~ BionicBasil ® said...

Hi Eddy!

Supurr fill-ins, Hermit is a great name, and we can really identify with it! MOL MOL

Athena Cat Goddess Wise Kitty said...

Oh yes, Mum agrees with your answers. Lovely Eddy pic x