Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Tonks and the Towels: The Sequel

Hello, friends! Sorry for the very, very late post. It's been a couple of busy days at work, and I just now realized well into today that I never scheduled today's post. So, here it is!

We've shown you all in at least one past post how Tonks loves burrowing in towels. More specifically, she loves doing so with Evan's toilet towels. For reasons such as his hind limb paralysis, Evan is towel trained, in case you needed a bit of explanation there. That said, the towels are always clean when Tonks burrows in them, I promise. She loves to stop me when I'm trying to fold them and put them away, so that can instead make a fort out of them. A little like this: 


I don't know about you all, but I can't get enough of that cute little face peeking out of there. I'm totally not biased, either.

Happy Tuesday, friends!



***
Flashback Doodle of the Day

The scanner saga continues. I mentioned yesterday how I'd be belatedly sharing our new Christmas in July doodle today, since my neglected scanner was doing updates and so I couldn't scan and share it yesterday. Well, the scanner finished its updates, but for some reason it's now just generally opposed to scanning things at all. Myself not being tech savvy in any way, I'm going to recruit my far more tech savvy sister's help so that I can finally start sharing the many doodles I have completed. In the meantime, since I recently shared a flashback Harry Potter-esque doodle starring a kitty, here's yet another one starring even more kitties.


***
Tip of the Day

We're still making our way through our tips on litter boxes. Today's tip is a quick and simple one, and it's to use the times you scoop and clean the litter box wisely. In other words, use your litter scooping time to be observant of your kitty's urine and feces. Are there any changes to the urine or stool volume or frequency? Is it a different color? Is there blood or mucus in it? Is the stool especially hard, or especially soft or runny? What about the odor? Excrement never smells particularly nice, but is there any new change in its smell? Try to always be observant of these types of things when you're scooping your cat's litter box. After all, some diseases will have symptoms that show up in the litter box, and so it is indeed important to make sure you are regularly checking to make sure all is well in that box. Of course, if you do notice anything concerning while scooping the litter box, do not hesitate to make a call to your veterinarian.

5 comments:

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

OMC that photo is painfully cute!

pilch92 said...

That is such a sweet photo of Tonks. Great drawing too. And excellent tips. XO

Lone Star Cats said...

So cute!

Eastside Cats said...

She is a wee darling!

messymimi said...

So the towels serve a double purpose. Good!