Sunday, July 31, 2022

Sleepy Sunday Weirdness

Hello, friends! We were missing in action yesterday, and today we have just a very quick post. We've had an unexpectedly busy weekend. Nothing bad, just very busy. We'll be back to usual programming tomorrow. Until then, here's a selfie from a sleepy Evan.


If you look closely, behind Evan you can see the Halloween socks I'm wearing. Because I'm that desperate for autumn.

And to go along with that weirdness, here's the last flashback doodle in that wacky Harry Potter-inspired series I scribbled up a couple years ago.


We'll see you tomorrow, friends!

6 comments:

Eastside Cats said...

Am ready for a nap myself, Evan.

pilch92 said...

Adorable selfie and great drawing.

meowmeowmans said...

Love that flashback doodle, and sleepy time Evan, too. :)

Glad you are all okay (just busy)! :)

The Island Cats said...

You’re making me sleepy, Evan.

messymimi said...

A nice, cool break in the weather would be great around now. Thank Evan for the sleepy pose, it's beautiful.

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

You're not alone...I'm desperate too!