Wednesday, August 5, 2026

Woof Woof Wednesday: Nose Art in the Window

I think we're way past due for a memory of angel pup Astrid gazing out her favorite window.


Astrid always painted that window with her nose art. Truth be told, though my sweet girl passed away nearly a year ago now, I still haven't cleaned her final nose art from that window. I don't know when I'll have it in me to do so. So, for now, her nose art lives on in that window.

Happy Wednesday, friends!



***
Flashback Doodle of the Day

Today's flashback doodle is quite the random one. After all, I scribbled it up a few years ago when I felt like recreating Tigger and Eeyore. I wanted Tigger to be even more cat-like and Eeyore to be more dog-like, and so here we are.




***
Tip of the Day

We're still making our way through our tips on litter boxes. Today's tip is a quick and simple one, and it's to use the times you scoop and clean the litter box wisely. In other words, use your litter scooping time to be observant of your kitty's urine and feces. Are there any changes to the urine or stool volume or frequency? Is it a different color? Is there blood or mucus in it? Is the stool especially hard, or especially soft or runny? What about the odor? Excrement never smells particularly nice, but is there any new change in its smell? Try to always be observant of these types of things when you're scooping your cat's litter box. After all, some diseases will have symptoms that show up in the litter box, and so it is indeed important to make sure you are regularly checking to make sure all is well in that box. Of course, if you do notice anything concerning while scooping the litter box, do not hesitate to make a call to your veterinarian.

No comments: