Saturday, November 14, 2015

Feeding Time Frenzy

At my house, feeding time is a very serious matter. It must never be late, as there is a strict foodie schedule implemented by the furbabies.

Can anybuddy guess which of my furbabies is most likely to make sure I don't forget feeding time? I'll give you a hint - it's the ridiculously adorable star of this little video:
Whew! Thanks for the reminders, Thimble! I'm sure I would have forgotten all about feeding time without your help.
Feeding time. Mission accomplished.
Happy Saturday, everybuddy!

5 comments:

Marg said...

Kind of looks like our house, except that they all remind me that it is always time to eat. Cats do like to remind one of what time it is.

Annie Bear said...

How cute! Pierrot is the food enforcer in this house, especially in the morning. You would not believe the trouble he finds if I don't get up to feed him when he says. I love the pic of the four of them chowing down. :)

The Island Cats said...

We make sure our meals aren't late either!

meowmeowmans said...

That is SO cute. Yes, there is always one that is the taskmaster, isn't there? Around here, it's Gracie who is the great reminder of feeding time.

Hey, look at that. You got a picture of Eddy standing still! ;)

Kitties Blue said...

Ah, our humans know the drill. Breakfast at 8:30 a.m. and dinner at 6:30 p.m. Three of us dance and meow at her feet until she puts our bowls on the floor. Two of us eat on the counter and three of us eat in the foyer. It is a well choreographed dance. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth and Calista Jo