Friday, November 20, 2015

Fruity Fun Friday

My sister's cat Toby is, for lack of a better term, the resident class clown. When he's not being ridiculously laid-back, he's being one goofball of a cat. He is the source of much comic relief, and he puts on plenty of comedy skits for the rest of us in the house. Some of his favorite props during these skits are his favorite humans' clothing, sinks, olives, and, most recently, strawberries:
I hope you enjoyed Toby's fruity little skit! I know I did!

Have a pawesome Friday, everybuddy!

8 comments:

Marg said...

Oh Toby, you sure look like you are enjoying life to the hilt. Good job batting that strawberry around. Have a fun Friday.

The Island Cats said...

It's kinda round and red...I woulda played with it too! ~Wally

Hannah and Lucy said...

You made us smile when you when were batting the strawberry Toby.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

catnip strawberry perhaps?
xoxo
catchatwithcarenandcody

Annie Bear said...

Yes, I very much enjoyed Toby's fruity video! How cute he is!

Toby, Pierrot's favorite toy is a crocheted strawberry. :)

pilch92 said...

Toby is a cutie :)

meowmeowmans said...

Toby, you're quite the comedian. That strawberry looks super-whappable! :)

We like your new blog name, pals!

The Menagerie Mom said...

Thank you! I've been meaning to do some mini revamping of this blog for a while, and I finally found the courage to embark on this intimidating endeavor. I've even finally figured out how to create additional pages, hence the new "About Us" and "Angel Rosie" tabs.

We hope you're having a lovely weekend!