Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Photo Shoot Silliness

Although Sunday it is not, Thimble gave me some nice selfies to share with you. She started out with some side views.
"How about my right side? How's it look? Cute?"
"And the left side? Still cute?"
And then my little lady went for a silly shot. I honestly can't even begin to assign a name to this expression:
When that silliness was all said and done, I asked Thimble to say "cheese" one more time. All selfied out, though, Thimble decided she was done with the photo shoot and thought she could hide from me and the camera.
"If I can't see her, she can't see me. Right?"
Good try, Thimble! Gotcha anyway!

Thanks for visiting us today and every day! We hope everybuddy is having a wonderful week, and that our US friends are gearing up for their Thanksgiving festivities!

8 comments:

Gidget Blue Sky said...

thimble, yoo r so cute! glad to hear dat da puppies paw will be ok

Marg said...

Thimble those are some great selfies and good for you to hide from the camera. Glad the doggie's paw was benign. We send lots of purrs that it heals up well. Have a great day.

Colehaus Cats said...

Those are very good selfies, even for a Tuesday!

Robin said...

Thimble is such a cutie! I think every side is her good side. I love silly kitty pictures- they show so much personality.
-Purrs from your friends at www.PlayfulKitty.net

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

you need to post those on Selfie Sunday at the Cat On My Head blog! xoxo They are adorable!

catchatwithcarenandcody

Anonymous said...

She's very bootyful. Have a blest day.

Luv ya'

Dezi and Lexi

meowmeowmans said...

What wonderful shots! Thimble is silly, and beautiful!

Dash Kitten Crew said...

MOL!!!!! Oooh that expression!! What a grim face for the camera eh?? I am surprised Mum didn't drop the camera in fright!!!