Saturday, November 21, 2015

Itty Bitty Caturday Art

My art desk has been the scene of much experimentation lately. Most recently I've been dabbling in creating some miniature art pieces. None of the final pieces are completed yet, as I'm criminal at starting about a gazillion things before finishing a single one of them. But, I do have parts and pieces completed.

Of course, as usual, much of these new experimental arts and crafts of mine revolve around my furry critters. And, also as usual, I wanted the first of these new miniature art pieces I created to be for my sweet Angel Rosie. So, for this week's Caturday Art blog hop hosted by Athena and Marie, I thought I'd share my itty bitty drawing of my Rosie.
My sweet Rosie always has been and always will be one of my favorite subjects to draw. Here she is in small scale, alongside some pennies for size  comparison.
 Happy Caturday, everybuddy! Stay warm and cozy! (It's snowing here!)

8 comments:

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Hey, thanks for visiting our blog! Are you in the Chicago area like us?

Athena Cat Goddess Wise Kitty said...

Lovely art work!

Purrs xx
Athena and Marie

pilch92 said...

That is very cute :)

Cathy Keisha said...

That certainly is small.

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

That's adorable!!!

The Menagerie Mom said...

And thanks for visiting mine! We're in the same state, but I'm a couple hours south of Chicago. I hope you got a break from the snow!

meowmeowmans said...

What a delightful (and tiny) piece of art. And we love that it is inspired by your Angel Rosie. :)

Annie Bear said...

Rosie is always a wonderful inspiration. I just love the way you depict her!