Be honest. Oh, yes, it does? Okay, then how about this?
Better? Okay, good. Come to think of it, this is the purrfect pose for the 4th of July. Twist that ear down, and you'll block out those noisy, boomtastic fireworks!
To be honest, none of the furbabies around here are afraid of fireworks. We sure are lucky in that regard. Not even skittish Eddy is afraid of them. Rather, she enjoys watching them from the window. She also likes to watch lightning from the window, which makes this momma of hers a little less than thrilled.
How many of our furiends out their don't like those loud and booming fireworks? Anybuddy else out there enjoy watching them like Eddy? Either way, we sure hope you all stay safe and sound tonight and tomorrow. We know our local fireworks fiends will start getting even more enthusiastic tonight than they already have been these past few days. We hope all of your furiends of ours are planning for a fun 4th of July that nonetheless involves some peace and quiet!
Our Doodle of the Day:
Our Tip of the Day:
We've been talking recently about how to keep those furbabies of ours safe and sound during the 4th of July holiday. We've mentioned helping them feel secure during those fireworks, such as by ensuring that they are inside, and that windows and curtains are shut, and that music or a TV show or movie is playing to help drown out the noise outside. We also mentioned making sure that your kitties and pups are safe during any potential gatherings at your house, and that they do not ingest any potentially toxic foods during any barbecues. That all being said, though, another 4th of July tip we haven't really mentioned involves how fireworks cause more than just fire hazards and anxieties from their sights and sounds. In addition to those fireworks concerns, also consider ensuring that no furbabies ingest any fireworrks or parts. Unused fireworsk lying around could be become an issue, for example, if consumed by a pup or kitty. For this reason, even if you yourself do not have any fireworks lying around, do be careful when going out and about for walks after the 4th of July holiday. Stumbling upon fireworks or their remnants outside after the holiday is past is not all that uncommon, so always keep an eye on your furbaby and make sure that they do not try to ingest any fireworks parts or pieces. After all, some of these parts and pieces of unused or even spent fireworks can be toxic, and we always strive for healthy and happy furbabies!