Tuesday, November 24, 2020

The Helpers

Though I do have a desk at which I can and sometimes do work in my sketchbook, I also quite enjoy relaxing on the couch while drawing. Of course, though, when I work on the couch, I get lots of help. My helpers always make sure to hold me down and keep me on track while drawing. Obviously.


Happy Tuesday to all!


***
Flashback Doodle of the Day

This doodle from last year was inspired by my desire to give Thanksgiving its just due, but which is difficult because of my eagerness for Christmas.




***
Tip of the Day

Many Thanksgiving dinners include bread, rolls, biscuits, or other doughy goods. That being said, be cautious and aware when baking bread around dogs and cats. If a pup or kitty consumes unbaked bread dough, especially that which contains yeast, serious side effects could result. For example, unbaked break dough can expand inside the warm intestinal tract, which can in turn result in life-threatening bloat, twisted stomach, and other potential issues. Yeast in unbaked bread dough not only can result in bloat, though. It can also ferment. Such fermentation produces alcohols, which can then be absorbed into a cat or dog's bloodstream and result in alcohol poisoning. Needless to say, unbaked bread dough can be very dangerous, or even deadly, if consumed by a cat or dog. So, never leave unbaked bread dough unattended. Keep your kitty or pup out of the kitchen, or do whatever else you must to keep your kitty or pup from giving that dough and other dangerous Thanksgiving feast foods a taste test.

8 comments:

The Island Cats said...

They are exhausted from all the help they've been giving.

pilch92 said...

Such cuties and such good helpers. I like the drawing too. And excellent tips, as always.

The Swiss Cats said...

Such cute helpers ! Purrs

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

You're not going anywhere until you get your work done!

messymimi said...

It's nice to know they care enough to help so willingly!

meowmeowmans said...

Those are some mighty cute helpers!

Lone Star Cats said...

Bowie had to "help" my momma clean out her closet today.

Eastside Cats said...

At least they 'help' by staying out of the way, right?