Though I do have a desk at which I can and sometimes do work in my sketchbook, I also quite enjoy relaxing on the couch while drawing. Of course, though, when I work on the couch, I get lots of help. My helpers always make sure to hold me down and keep me on track while drawing. Obviously.
Many Thanksgiving dinners include bread, rolls, biscuits, or other doughy goods. That being said, be cautious and aware when baking bread around dogs and cats. If a pup or kitty consumes unbaked bread dough, especially that which contains yeast, serious side effects could result. For example, unbaked break dough can expand inside the warm intestinal tract, which can in turn result in life-threatening bloat, twisted stomach, and other potential issues. Yeast in unbaked bread dough not only can result in bloat, though. It can also ferment. Such fermentation produces alcohols, which can then be absorbed into a cat or dog's bloodstream and result in alcohol poisoning. Needless to say, unbaked bread dough can be very dangerous, or even deadly, if consumed by a cat or dog. So, never leave unbaked bread dough unattended. Keep your kitty or pup out of the kitchen, or do whatever else you must to keep your kitty or pup from giving that dough and other dangerous Thanksgiving feast foods a taste test.