I'm so used to the fact that my boy Evan is hind limb paralyzed that I forget that, for most, it's not an everyday sight to see. So, I thought that perhaps today you'd all like a reminder of how magnificent Evan is.
That's Evan! He's my hero.
Flashback Doodle of the Day
Tip of the Day
Today's National Pet Poison Awareness Month tip is yet another one regarding random yet potentially toxic items that might be found in the the home. Today's household item to be aware of is matches. Matches can contain potentially toxic substances, such as potassium nitrate. It is also possible for matches to contain heavy metals or other dangerous components. Ingestion of matches can lead to toxicity for your furbaby, with the effects depending on the quantity ingested. Poisoning from the ingestion of matches can result in symptoms such as vomiting and diarrhea. Consuming items such as matches can also lead to a variety of other problems, such as perforation or obstruction of the bowel. Needless to say, to prevent any such issues, of course keep matches and all dangerous items well out of reach of your kitty or pup.
In this same line of thought, also keep items such as lighters and lighter fluids hidden away. These can also contain components that are potentially toxic to kitties and pups. And what do we always say? It's better to be safe than sorry!
Evan is a handsome guy!
The Florida Furkids
Evan, you are one amazing and handsome ginger cat! We love seeing your handsome self this morning.
Evan is a cutie, I love that ginger fur. Cute drawing and excellent tips too. XO
He's my hero too! Nothing stops him! ~Ernie
He really is super special!
Evan, your momma simply LURVs you!
Evan, you are magnificent.
Post a Comment