Today, we have for you a Tonks. We also have for you some toesies.
It was pretty rude of me to interrupt Tonks' bath, wasn't it? Well, shame on me.
Have a terrific Tuesday, friends!
Flashback Doodle of the Day
Yesterday, as part of National Pet Poison Awareness Month, we discussed the danger of human medications if ingested by our kitties or pups. It's not just human medications that are potentially dangerous, though. Even veterinary medications designed for pets could lead to toxicity in certain circumstances. This of course can occur if a particular furbaby gets into a furry housemate's medication that he or she do not need. In addition, even a medication prescribed to a particular cat or dog can cause them issues, such as if taken in larger quantities than instructed. This could perhaps occur due to human error in administering, but also if the animal finds their medication stash and helps themselves. Some veterinary medications are formulated to smell and taste enticing to our furbabies, making them all the more desired by said furbabies. If your furbaby likes the taste of one of their medications, or even one of their housemate's medication, then they may try to sneak quantities out of the safe range, which could indeed lead to detrimental effects. So, of course, hide those medications away!
Don't only take into consideration oral medications, though. Even transdermal medications can result in toxicity, such as if your furbaby finds and in some way exposes themselves to large quantities of it. The short story is, just as you must keep your own medication hidden away from your kitties and pup, you should also keep all veterinary medication hidden away so as to prevent any and all such emergencies.