Friday, May 20, 2022

Friendly Fill-Ins Prologue

Hello, friends! This is just a quick little post to say that my Friendly Fill-Ins post will be up as soon as possible! You may or may not have noticed that all of our posts this week went up well into the morning, and that's in no small part because my internet at home is acting up yet again. Actually, it's happening all over our neighborhood. They've been saying they're going to be upgrading it for months now, but no such thing has happened.

Anyway, I've only been able to do the bulk of our posts using my work computer while on breaks, because my home computer just can't currently seem to understand the concept of the internet. I haven't been finishing our posts before I leave the vicinity of my workplace's internet in the evenings, even though I've been having to work late again lately, and so posts are going up later in the morning. Don't worry, I'm not time thieving. My workplace gives breaks and allows people to use the internet for personal use, because it's a really relaxed place, aside from the client work and the stress that causes. I'll be seeing if I can't figure something out with my home internet this weekend, with my less than impressive tech skills.

I will post the link to the Friendly Fill-Ins linky here, if my phone allows me to, so just click HERE to link up with your fill-ins. Mine will be posted soon. Thanks for joining us!

1 comment:

Lone Star Cats said...

Hope ya can get da internet problems fixed.