Thursday, October 26, 2023

Thankful Thimble Thursday: Halloween Treats Are Almost Here

It's Thursday. As always, that means Thimble is here and happy to participate in angel Brian's Thankful Thursday Blog Hop.


Today, Thimble is grateful that Halloween treat time is almost here!


Don't worry, because the kitties and pup get treats on a daily basis. But, they get lots of extra on Halloween, and so that's a payload they're ready and waiting for.



***

Now, let's share the fill-in statements for tomorrow's Friendly Fill-Ins challenge. My amazing co-host Ellen of 15andmeowing came up with the first two, and I came up with the second two.

1. If I were to attend a Halloween party, my costume would be _________.

2. On Halloween, I plan to _________.

3. If my life were a scary movie, it would be titled _________.

4. If I found an ouija board, I would _________.




***
Flashback Doodle of the Day

Today's flashback Halloween doodle is one of the extra kooky drawings I scribbled up a couple years ago. That said, I really do promise that for the last few days of October, I will be sharing brand new Halloween doodles. I have some new and fresh Halloween doodles done, and I have some partially done, I just haven't managed to scan and upload any. I've simply fallen really behind. But, for today, here's a flashback Halloween doodle.





***
Tip of the Day

Today's tip in our Halloween series is one that we have given before on many different occasions. In case an unexpected escape happens on Halloween, such as if your furbaby gets out of the house when the door is opened for trick-or-treaters, be sure that they have ID on them. A collar tag and microchip with your contact information could potentially help a lost furbaby get back to you more easily and quickly. Of course, don't only make sure that your furbaby is wearing identification, but also make sure said contact info is up-to-date. If your address or phone number changes, do not hesitate to put the correct one on your kitty or pup's collar tag and to update their microchip information. No one ever wants to think about their furbaby getting loose and lost, but accidents can happen, especially on busy nights like Halloween. So, always err on the side of caution and have your furbaby identifiable in case of an escape.

4 comments: