Thursday, June 6, 2024

Thankful Thimble Thursday with a Christmas Tree

Hello and happy Thursday, friends! Thimble is more than ready for Angel Brian's Thankful Thursday Blog Hop.


Today, Thimble is grateful that this month we'll be halfway to Christmas. What's more, she's glad that she can enjoy a Christmas tree cat bed all year round.


Truth be told, Thimble doesn't use cat beds all that often. Even so, she really loves sitting next to that there Christmas tree cat bed, as well as rubbing her cute little face all over it.



***

Now, let's share the fill-in statements for tomorrow's Friendly Fill-Ins challenge. My amazing co-host Ellen of 15andmeowing came up with the first two, and I came up with the second two.

1. If I were a cat, I would hiss at _________.

2. _________ is a hidden gem in my part of the country.

3. _________ went downhill after _________.

4. _________ is the most worn item in my wardrobe.


We'll see you tomorrow, friends!



***
Flashback Doodle of the Day

While Thimble shared a photo with summertime Christmas vibes, for today's doodle, how about we share a flashback with a bit more summertime Halloween feels?




***
Tip of the Day

We have another quick and simple food and drink tip today. Especially for older, arthritic, or furbabies otherwise unable to get around well, try to place food and water bowls near their favorite places to sleep or hang out. If possible, you can also try to place bowls all throughout the house so that they have easily accessible options wherever they are at the time. This can help ensure that furbabies with less mobility are still getting proper nutrition and hydration.

4 comments:

pilch92 said...

Great post. I could celebrate Christmas and Halloween all year long. :) I use my Halloween themed bags when I go to the grocery store. XO

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

Adorable! Christmas in July isn't far away!

messymimi said...

I'd be thankful for the cheerful, festive bed also.

Brian's Home Blog said...

That bed is so cool and it would likely be popular here too. Thanks for joining Angel Brian's Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!