Sunday, January 3, 2016

Sunday Selfies

By some miracle, all of the furbabies in the house stopped long enough for selfies this week! So, here are our selfies for this week's Sunday Selfie blog hop, hosted by the always pawesome The Cat on My Head:
Evan went for one of his typical snoozie, snuggly selfies - both his and my favorite!
Usually active Eddy also went for a snoozie selfie. (Yes, she is asleep here. Remember - she has facial nerve paralysis of the right side, so she always sleeps with one eye open. I think it's adorable!)
My girl Thimble tried to stay awake for her selfie, and almost succeeded.
Astrid multi-tasked for her selfie, relaxing while also keeping watch at the window. Gotta keep an eye on those pesky squirrels!
Our housemate Toby was also keeping watch at the window. He's just certain that one of these days he'll catch one of those squirrels.
It's cold outside, so I think my furbabies have the right idea with their snuggly, snoozie, relaxing selfies here inside where it's warm.

Call me crazy, but this cold weather has me in the mood for some snow. Even just some flurries and a dusting would make me happy. After all, here in the Midwest we haven't had snow since before Thanksgiving, and that just feels strange to me. I guess for now I'll just have to settle with creating my own snow.
Merry Tenth Day of Christmas, everybuddy!


***

17 comments:

pilch92 said...

Great selfies. One year we made a snowcat that looked similar to that :)

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Terrific selfies
Happy Sunday Selfies!!
Annabelle, Boo, Ping, & Mr Jinx

Annie Bear said...

A snowcat! I love it! :)

Everyone looks so adorable today!! Each selfie is wonderful. Evan's snoozie selfie is sweet. I like Astrid & Toby's idea of watching the window. Thimble, you just made it, sweetie-pie, for your selfie before falling asleep. Eddy, you are precious!

We're in PA and we haven't had any snow yet!

Marty the Manx said...

Wonderful snoozie selfies! Have a great Easy all!
Marty and the Gang

Marg said...

Those are great selfies.Everyone looks very comfy. Good for you Astrid to keep your eye on those squirrels.

meowmeowmans said...

What wonderful, snoozy and snuggly selfies! We agree ... it's a little odd not having any snow on the ground, isn't it?

Hugs!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Lovely selfies from everyone.

M A R T H A said...

Beautiful Selfies furbabies! Well done. HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

Hope you're having a purr-fect Sunday, cuties!

The Island Cats said...

Those sleepy selfies are making us sleepy. :)

Athena Cat Goddess Wise Kitty said...

Lovely selfies!

Purrs xx
Athena and Marie

Athena Cat Goddess Wise Kitty said...

Lovely selfies!

Purrs xx
Athena and Marie

The Daily Pip said...

Great selfies! I agree with you about the snow. If it is going to be cold, we should also have some snow. Sure hope you like the post today.

The Daily Pip said...

Great selfies! I agree with you about the snow. If it is going to be cold, we should also have some snow. Sure hope you like the post today.

Anonymous said...

That are all adorable sleepy selfies :) Pawkisses for a Happy and Healthy New Year :) <3

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

I'm with you! I can't believe I actually WANT SNOW!!! I know Northern Michigan has about 4 inches but here in Southeastern Michigan we have barely a dusting. It just isn't right. We'll probably get hit with a blizzard in JUNE lol!!! Love your Kitty Snow Person!!! xoxo catchatwithcarenandcody

Unknown said...

Your selfies are so sweet and snuggly. I could just curl up for a nap right now!

Jean from Welcome to the Menagerie