So, here are our contributions to the Sunday Selfies blog hop, hosted by our good furiends over at The Cat on My Head. These selfies we have for you show an awful lot of snout, and even a smile or two. I hope you don't mind.
These fun friends I made were more eager and willing to snap some selfies than my own furbabies. What's up with that?
One more creature we have for you today is this little guy and his loot:
I drew this squirrely little thing with the hopes of making it part of a Thanksgiving-inspired mixed media sign, or something of the sort, for one of my upcoming art fairs. Obviously the sign is not finished yet, and only this part of it is complete. Sometimes my progress is slow and steady. I'm not sure I'll win the race that way, but I might get close.
Wishing everybuddy a bright and beautiful Sunday!
Our Tip of the Day:
Did you know that acorns can be toxic to your furbaby? Acorns contain a large quantity of tannins, which is why, if ingested, especially if in large amounts, acorns can lead to upset stomach, ulcers, vomiting, diarrhea, and potentially kidney damage, among other concerns. Not to mention, ingesting acorns can lead to intestinal blockage in your furbaby. Although autumn is a beautiful time of year, please be cautious of the potential dangers it may pose, acorns being one of them.