Our doodle for today stars none other than Toby. It's a random one, but it will make a bit more sense once you've read the rest of this post. Well, at least we hope it will.
For those who don't know or might not remember, Toby lives at our house, but he is not, in fact, my cat. He is my sister's cat, and my sister lives with me. Therefore, Toby lives with us, too. He is one cool, chill cat. Most of the time. He also just so happens to be one of Thimble's litter mates. Oh, and just to clarify, I do indeed consider myself Toby's "auntie". Because, well, I sort of am.
That all being said, Toby is now taking over this post.
Hi, guys! I'm Toby. I think my auntie just told you that. I'll tell you again, though, in case you already forgot. I'm Toby.
Okay, so, I'm here today because my auntie told me that our friend Stunning CK shared some fun questions she answered, and then invited all of her friends to answer them as well. All of us furbabies here are taking turns answering them, and today it's my turn.
1. What was the last thing you put in your mouth? Spinach. I'm always stealing spinach from my auntie. I don't eat it, because that would be gross, but I do carry it around the house.
2. Where was your header pic taken? It's somewhere in my auntie's sketchbook.
3. Worst pain you ever felt? Um, when the V-E-T took my boy bits?
4. Favorite place you've traveled? Well, I'm not a huge fan of getting in the car, so, do I have to answer this?
5. How late did you stay up last night? I stayed up just long enough to empty all the food bowls.
6. If you could move, where to? Do I have to move? That sounds like an awful lot of work.
7. What do you collect? I love to pile up my toy mousies. I don't like when the other kitties touch them.
8. Which of your blogging friends lives the closest? I'm told that Laila and Minchie are not too far from us!
9. Amusement park or concert? Hmm, they both sound kind of loud and busy. I'm not really into loud and busy.
10. When was the last time you cried? Yesterday, when I wanted someone to play with me. My auntie says my cry is more like a squeak, and she laughed at me. That's okay, though, because I at least got my way. I made her throw toy mousies while I lied down and watched.
11. Who took your header photo? My auntie doodled it.
12. Who's the last person you took a photo with? Pup Astrid. I love cuddling up to her and forcing her to take photos with me.
13. What's your favorite season? Well, I do like to play with leaves that end up in the house. So, autumn?
14. If you could have any career, what would it be? Astrid told me she put couch potato for this. I think that sounds wonderful.
15. Do you think relationships are ever worth it? Sure! I have lots of lady loves in my life, like my mom, my auntie, and pup Astrid.
16. If you could talk to anyone right now, who would it be? Um, my mom? Or, maybe my auntie? Do I have to pick between the two? I can't. That's too tough of a decision.
17. Are you a good influence? Yes?
18. Does pineapple belong on pizza? The only fruit I like is strawberry. I love me some strawberry.
19. You have the remote, what are you watching? Let's just turn off the TV, so that everyone can admire me.
20. Whom do you think will play along? Well, Evan is answering these questions tomorrow. Yeah, that's my answer.
So, does my auntie's doodle of me for today make a bit more sense now? She said she felt a bit silly making that illustration, though, apparently because I don't even actually eat my favorite human foods, but instead just like to roll in them and throw them around the house. But, whatever floats my boat, right?
We hope you all have a fantastic Caturday!
Our Tip of the Day:Can you believe that we have yet another kitchen safety tip for you all today? This one is for those who have a dishwasher. First and foremost, just as with the dryer and washer, keep an eye on your furbaby and the dishwasher when it is open. Before you close the dishwasher, always make sure that no kitties or even small pups have made their way inside. Getting closed in the dishwasher is not the only risk, though. Dirty plates inside the dishwasher could contain crumbs of potentially dangerous foods or drinks, such as onion, garlic, chocolate, and alcohol, which could of course lead to danger if your kitty or pup tries to clean off the dishes themselves. Other dangers that could be found within the dishwasher include knives, forks and their sharp tines, and glass. Long story short, the dishwasher, though seemingly harmless, could be a source of danger for our kitties and pups. Be aware of these dangers, and monitor your furbaby around the dishwasher accordingly.