Of course, Evan snapped these snuggly selfies for the Sunday Selfies blog hop, hosted by our Kitties Blue pals over at The Cat on My Head.
That's not all this momma's boy has in store for you today. But, he'll take it from here.
Hi, friends! Like my mom said, it's me Evan. Some of you probably already know that, for the past couple of days, all of us furbabies here have been answering some fun questions that none other than CK shared on her blog recently. I've been waiting for my turn to answer them, and today is finally the day. I tried to keep these as short as possible, which is tough, because I really do love to talk. Anyway, I hope you enjoy learning more about me!
2. Where was your header pic taken? Mommy doodled it up in her sketchbook while sitting next to me on the couch. I love sitting on the couch with my mommy.
3. Worst pain you ever felt? Well, I was paralyzed by a coyote when I was 6 weeks old, and that didn't feel great. Don't worry, though, I don't remember it much, and I soon after met my mommy. So, I'd say everything happens for a reason. Besides, I still run and play just fine. I own that hind limb paralysis!
4. Favorite place you've traveled? Doesn't traveling mean the PTU? I don't like the PTU. When I have to go in the PTU, I, um, pee and poo myself.
5. How late did you stay up last night? However late my mommy stayed up. I don't care what time it is, I always go to bed when Mommy does.
6. If you could move, where to? I'd rather not. I like my home. That, and I don't want to get in that PTU.
7. What do you collect? Toby's fur. He and I wrestle all the time, and I always take some of his fur with me. Mom says I'm too rough, but I say Toby likes it.
8. Which of your blogging friends lives the closest? Laila and Minchie are close!
9. Amusement park or concert? I put on concerts for my mom all the time. She calls me Chatty Cathy. Is that my band name?
10. When was the last time you cried? See #1. The squeaky wheel gets the oil, after all.
11. Who took your header photo? Mommy drew it.
12. Who's the last person you took a photo with? Toby. Not by choice, though. He is the ultimate photobomber.
13. What's your favorite season? Um, winter? My mom stays indoors more when it's cold, and mommy time is the best time ever.
14. If you could have any career, what would it be? I'm already my mom's manager.
15. Do you think relationships are ever worth it? Of course! Especially the one I have with my mommy.
16. If you could talk to anyone right now, who would it be? Mommy! In fact, I'll go talk to her right now.
17. Are you a good influence? Yes, if I do say so myself.
18. Does pineapple belong on pizza? As long as I get a bite of cheese, you can put whatever you want on the pizza.
19. You have the remote, what are you watching? If the TV's on, I'm happily dreaming on the couch or in bed next to Mommy. She can have the remote, as long as it makes her stay put.
20. Whom do you think will play along? Hopefully some of you friends of ours!
Did I do good? I hope so. Oh, and I asked my mom to doodle something just for me today. So, here it is!
My mom calls that my "come-hither" pose. I don't care what she calls it, as long as it lures her in.
I hope you all have the most stupendous, spectacular Sunday ever!
Our Tip of the Day:
Today's household safety tip involves none other than the bathroom. The bathroom can harbor a great many dangerous to our furbabies if we are not careful. We already recently mentioned in a previous tip keeping your furbaby safe from water, such as that in a full sink or tub. Also be sure that your furbaby does not try to play with hot running water, as that could lead to burns. Another source of water is of course the toilet. This can be not only a dangerous place to land for a kitty or pup, but can also be hazardous if you've recently cleaned the toilet with a cleaner. In this case, it is likely not ideal for them to drink the water or to get the water on their fur or coat. So, keep that toilet lid down! The dangers of the bathroom continue on, though, and can include items such as razors, hair pins, and of course the contents of the medicine cabinet. Always be aware of what is in your your bathroom, where you store items in your bathroom, and how that can affect your furbaby. To avoid emergencies, do your absolute best to keep all dangerous items or areas of the bathroom blocked from your furbaby's reach.