As always, our clever hosts came up with some fantastic fill-ins for us.
1. I would like to ask _________ why _________.
2. My favorite fast food restaurant is _________.
3. If I could go to any concert of someone still performing, it would be _________.
4. My winter pastime is usually _________, because _________.
I really had to put on my thinking cap for these.
1. I would like to ask Wilson Rawls why he had to rip my heart out with Where the Red Fern Grows.
(This is such a random answer, but it is quite honestly the first thing that popped into my head when I first saw this fill-in. I read Where the Red Fern Grows by Wilson Rawls way back in 5th grade, and even after all these years it has stuck with me, but not for a reason I like. It was easily the first traumatic reading experience I had as an animal-loving child. Has anyone else out there read it? If you have, you probably know what I'm talking about.)
2. My favorite fast food restaurant is nonexistent.
(I don't eat fast food much these days, if at all. I have never really been one who enjoys eating out, to be honest. As a kid I did enjoy getting ice cream blizzards at Dairy Queen and my all-time favorite chocolate milkshake at Culver's, and of course pizza, but even then, I still usually preferred a home-cooked meal. In addition, I have recently developed some dietary restrictions that have left my options at restaurants a bit slim. But I'm okay with all of that, because I love to cook and bake and find new recipes to make at home.)
3. If I could go to any concert of someone still performing, it would be Mumford & Sons.
(I must sound like such a boring individual, but I don't really enjoy concerts. That's probably the homebody in me talking. That being said, I've been telling myself for years that, if the folk rock band Mumford & Sons were to come to or near my hometown, I would lend them my ears. They are, after all, just about my favorite band these days.)
4. My winter pastime is usually snuggling with my furbabies, because that's the best way to stay warm.
(Of course, I love to snuggle them in the heat of summer, too.)
Hi, friends! It's me Eddy! I told my mom that I'm hijacking this post, and so here I am.
Okay, where do I start? Oh, I know! Guess what? The Christmas tree is still up!
My mom ended up not taking the Christmas tree down last weekend, because it just felt too soon to her. So, she decided to just let it stay up until this weekend. I'm sad it will be leaving, but we also got a new cat tree in my mom's room to make up for it, so I guess I might be okay.
Now, I'm doing something extra fun today. Our stunning friend CK recently made a post in which she, from the fantastic viewpoint of a kitty, answered some questions from one of those questionnaire thingamabobs that you find on places like Facebook or whatchamacallit. Wouldn't all of those be so much better if they were always from a kitty's perspective? CK mentioned that her kitty friends could fill it out, too, and so that's what I'm doing today.
These were technically supposed to be one-word answers, but sometimes rules are made to be broken. Besides, my answers are pretty short, so isn't that close enough?
1. Where is your cell phone? My mom hides it in her purse.
2. Your hair? all over the house
3. Your dad? Who's that?
4. Your mom? my favorite person in the whole wide world
5. Your favorite food? fish food
6. Your dream last night? climbing my Christmas tree (though maybe I was awake for that?)
7. Your favorite drink? fish water
8. Fear? stranger danger!
9. Favorite shoes? my mom's slippers
10. Favorite way to relax? sleeping in the box-spring of my mom's bed
11. Your mood? playful
12. Your home away from home? No, thanks, I prefer a hermit's life.
13. Where were you last night? cuddling up to my mom
14. Something that you aren't? lazy
15. Muffins? I make them all the time for my mom.
16. Wish list item? year-round Christmas tree
17. Where you grew up? my forever home!
18. Last thing you did? begged for food that I'm not going to eat
19. Favorite thing to do? play!
20. Your TV? Squirrel TV
21. Your pets? my mom
22. Friends? all of you!
23. Your life? fun
24. Missing someone? my mom, when she goes to work
25. Something that you are? purrfect!
Do be sure to read CK's pawsome answers by clicking here. And, if you want to do as she suggests, you can fill these out, too. It sure is fun!
Have a fantastic Friday, friends!
Our Doodle of the Day:
Our 2018 Blogging Cat Weekly Planner informed us that today is International Kiss a Ginger Day. So, of course, here's our very own ginger mancat Evan to help make your dreams come true!
Our Tip of the Day:We all know how warm and cozy a heater can be this time of year, but do be sure to keep your furbaby safe around those heat sources. Be cognizant of your furbaby's proximity to heaters and heat registers, as some can cause burns, and they can also lead your furbaby to become overheated, or may lead to uncomfortable dryness of the coat, skin, eyes, and so forth. Take all precautions necessary to ensure that your furbaby and any household heaters coincide safely. Monitor your furbaby around heat sources, unplug heaters when you are not around, and block your furbaby from unsafe heat sources as needed. This could of course include a fireplace, if your home has one, as there are many dangers it can pose as well. Staying warm is crucial in the winter, but be sure that your furbaby and yourself do so safely!