Hi, friends! What's up? It's me, pup Astrid! First of all, can you believe how my mom makes me pose and wait for my treats like that? She made me wait a whole 3 seconds for that one up there. Bogus!
Anyway, I haven't gotten to take full control of this blog in a long, long time. That's bogus, too! But, I'm remedying that today.
I'm having fun in today's post. You see, our stunning feline friend CK has made a fun habit of answering questions about herself over on her blog. She has invited her friends to do these little questionnaires as well. I hope she doesn't mind my pup of a self answering them. I love me some cats, so I'd love to be her friend! (A lot of kitties outside of my family don't seem to want to be my friend, though, but I have no idea why.)
Anyway, if you'd like to learn a little more about me, keep reading!
1. What was the last thing you put in your mouth? cat food
2. Where was your header pic taken? My mom scribbled it up in her sketchbook
3. Worst pain you ever felt? I hated how the sutures felt after my toe was removed last year. I overheard my incredibly rude humans making fun of me for reacting more to those sutures than to those I got after having my abdomen cut open for my spay. Whatever, humans.
4. Favorite place you've traveled? I like when my mom drives through the bank with me. They give me treats there.
5. How late did you stay up last night? I zonked out somewhere around 9 pm. I need my beauty sleep.
6. If you could move, where to? I think I'd rather just stay put. Sometimes, when we travel, I have to tell my mom when it's time to go home by demanding to go out to the car.
7. What do you collect? chew bones
8. Which of your blogging friends lives the closest? I'm not positive, but I do know that Laila and Minchie live just a couple hours away.
9. Amusement park or concert? Um, neither? My mom says I'm an agoraphobe.
10. When was the last time you cried? When my mom wouldn't let me have a second treat before bed last night. I yelped at her, but she seems to think just one giant bone is enough. It's not.
11. Who took your header photo? My mom's hand scribbled it up. See #2.
12. Who's the last person you took a photo with? Toby. Not my idea.
13. What's your favorite season? Well, I don't like when it's too cold outside, because my toesies are very delicate. I also don't like when it's really hot, because I like being cool. I also don't like when leaves fall from trees. They're like lava and you can't walk on them. I also don't like getting wet, and I make my mom sprint home with me if it starts raining on a walk. So, um...
14. If you could have any career, what would it be? Can I just be a professional couch potato?
15. Do you think relationships are ever worth it? That depends on whom it's with, and if they obey me. My grandpa and I have a great relationship, because I have him well-trained.
16. If you could talk to anyone right now, who would it be? My grandpa! He adores me, the good boy he is.
17. Are you a good influence? Duh!
18. Does pineapple belong on pizza? Yuck! I hate fruit. I also hate veggies. Oh, and bread is nasty, too. I will eat the cheese on the pizza, though.
19. You have the remote, what are you watching? The back of my eyelids. TV is so boring.
20. Whom do you think will play along? Thimble will be answering these tomorrow. Does she count?
Like I said in that last answer there, if you want to know how Thimble answered these questions, pop by to visit us tomorrow! Thimble's answers won't be as good as mine, but you're free to humor her.
Our Doodle of the Day:
Our Tip of the Day:
Yesterday we gave a tip on keeping your furbaby safe around an open, hot oven. Today, we have a very similar tip, and that is to take any necessary precautions to keep your furbabies safe with regard to the stove top as well. You can begin this by doing your best to train your kitties and pups to remain off of the counters. You can train them by removing them from the counter when they get up there, by placing them on an alternative and pet-friendly surface instead, and by giving them positive reinforcement when they obey. Despite all of our best efforts and intentions, though, there is still always the chance that a furbaby could end up on the stove top, though. In case this does happen, do your best to make sure the area is as safe for them as possible. Are the knobs that control your stove easily manipulated, such as by a furbaby's curious paws? If so, consider placing covers over the knobs. There are covers on the market that are specifically designed to cover these. In addition, you can place safe covers over the burners themselves, to offer one more level of security. If nothing else, as we mentioned yesterday, you can block your furbaby's access to the kitchen as needed to ensure their safety.