Saturday, September 26, 2020

Caturday in the Graveyard

I'm going to be putting up my outdoor Halloween decor this weekend. The interior of my house has been decorated for Halloween since early August, because that's what 2020 has done to me. Now, though, it's time for my yard to get good and spooky. I usually include a graveyard sort of setup in my yard for Halloween, and so that's why I'm sharing this doodle today.

Happy Caturday to all!




***
Tip of the Day

Especially for the benefit of those furbabies with allergies and asthma, we've shared tips such as keeping windows closed so as to help prevent allergens from entering the homeToday we're going to share another similar, simple tip, and that is to consider investing in an air purifier. Air purifiers essentially capture allergens and thereby help keep air fresh and clean, and can therefore help reduce allergies and asthma. This can be of benefit to both furbabies and humans alike, so do consider this option if allergies and asthma are trying to run your life!

9 comments:

Athena Cat Goddess Wise Kitty said...

That's such a cool Halloween doodle!

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

Too cute...and the pumpkin looks just like my pillow!

pilch92 said...

Great doodle. I hope you will show us photos of your outdoor decorations. Excellent tip too.

The Island Cats said...

Spooky doodle!

messymimi said...

Happy Fall, Y'all! Enjoy spooking everyone with your decor, it's certainly one of the delights of the time of year.

meowmeowmans said...

Love that doodle! We always enjoy when you go Halloween-y!

Cathy Keisha said...

Scary doodle!

Timmy Tomcat said...

Whoa what a graveyard but we know kitties are friends with ghost and goblins. I mean if they were not nice all the black cats would go on strike. No Halloween than MOL

AngelicClowder said...

This is our favorite art!