Thursday, October 27, 2022

Thankful Thimble Thursday: The Neverending Ghost Story

Hello and happy Thursday, friends! Though we plan on getting back to Angel Sammy's Thoroughly Poetic Thursday challenge very soon, this week we're jumping right to Brian's Thankful Thursday Blog Hop.

Thimble is of course here to share her gratitude. And today, Thimble is thankful that, soon enough, a certain spooky someone will be tucked back into his holiday tub and no longer able to photobomb her.


Thimble might be wishing away Halloween, but this here human sure isn't. I feel like I've let the season slip away, despite it being an all-time favorite of mine, and so I plan on making this weekend really count. That goes for both our blog and in my life off of the computer.


***

Last but not least, how about the fun fill-in statements for tomorrow's Friendly Fill-Ins challenge? My amazing co-host Ellen of 15andmeowing came up with the first two, and I came up with the second two.


1. _________ keeps me up at night.

2. If I could improve one of my senses, it would be _________.

3. If I were home alone and heard footsteps in the house, I would _________.

4. I would want the epitaph on my tombstone to say _________.




We'll see you tomorrow, friends!



***
Halloween Doodle of the Day




***
Tip of the Day

Do you want to give your furbaby an extra fun treat for Halloween? We're thinking most of you already know that pet stores typically offer festive toy options around the holidays, including Halloween. Nevertheless, we're reminding you to consider looking for the pet store's festive holiday section, or for festive options in the general toy aisle. If necessary and feasible, you can even use such festive new toys to help distract a furbaby who gets anxious or excited by the sounds and overall hustle and bustle of Halloween night festivities, such as trick-or-treaters visiting the house. Of course, if you are handing out candy, festive new toys should be given in a safe area of the home, away from the door. And, yet another caveat is to always check new toys for any potentially dangerous parts and pieces. You know your kitty or pup best, so when picking out new festive toys for them, always keep in mind their tendencies to chew on or eat certain toys. It's fun to be festive, but it's also very important to be safe.

3 comments:

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

Hey Thimble, maybe your mom could put a Santa hat on that little guy ;)

messymimi said...

Thimble, you look decidedly grumpy!

pilch92 said...

Thimble looks a little upset at the ghost. :) I love the drawing with all the bats. XO