Saturday, December 10, 2022

Christmassy Caturday Art

I've working on a couple of things that are time-sensitive, including our Christmas cards that we're trying to get out the door ASAP, and so for today we have a quick flashback Christmassy Caturday Art for you. This is actually the image we used for our Christmas cards in 2020.


I'm finally getting a lot of things off my plate today and tomorrow, and so I really do promise that the new Christmas doodles for this season are coming very soon. I have a lot of random and wacky ones in the works, but that's nothing new, I guess.

Happy Caturday, friends!



***

Tip of the Day

This holiday season, don't forget the dangers that fire can cause. Some festivities include the lighting of candles, and some of us simply like to light candles for their lovely scents. If you do light candles in your home, as you certainly know, do be sure that these are out of reach of your furbabies for safety's sake. Also, of course, be aware of the dangers the fireplace can pose. If your fireplace is lit, do be sure that your kitty or pup cannot reach the flames, such as by putting up a barrier, or even blocking them from the room with the fireplace altogether. In addition to this, for everyone's safety, don't forget to stay on top of the care and keeping of your fireplace. Before using it for the season, have the chimney cleaned out, so that bird nests or other potentially flammable objects are not lying in wait up there, making a house fire possible. As always, better safe than sorry.

6 comments:

Eastside Cats said...

It's cold out there; wear your scarves!

meowmeowmans said...

We remember this doodle! So sweet.

Yes, indeed, about fireplaces. They are wonderful, but can definitely pose some dangers for our furry friends.

pilch92 said...

I like that drawing a lot. Great tips too. I planned to get my cards out today, but the post office had no postcard stamps and my blog card is a postcard.

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

SO cute!

J Lenni Dorner said...

Cats in the tree!
But seriously, great art.
Thanks for the fire safety tip. (Sometimes gotta watch the other adult humans around fire too...)

Dewey Decimal System Day is December 10. 📚
“The only limit to your success is your own imagination” – Shondra Rhimes
I most recently blogged about my upcoming book and launch party.
I wish you a merry holiday ⛄ season, and a New Year full of peace, joy, and creativity.

messymimi said...

Merry Christmas!