I still need to reread that there spooky tale this season. Before I read it for the first time ever a few years ago, I was afraid it would be boring. Sure, it's not like reading a modern book, but I honestly really enjoyed it. That's why I try to reread The Legend of Sleepy Hollow at least every couple of Halloweens, and I'm indeed due for that reread.
Tonks and all of us here wish you a happy Tuesday!
***
Flashback Doodle of the Day
This here doodle seems apt enough to share today. After all, it stars my angelic calico Rosie and none other than the Headless Horseman. Oh, and a cat-o'-lantern, of course.
***
Tip of the Day
I very much so failed to create a Remember Me Thursday post last week, so today's tip is going to be to remember the importance of adopting shelter animals, so that they can indeed know the love of a forever home. Even if you are not looking to adopt, you can still spread the word to others about adopting a cat, dog, or other companion animal from a shelter. You can also help by volunteering time and resources to a shelter, as any little bit of assistance can help them adopt out more animals. Lastly, when adopting or spreading the word about animal adoption, please don't forget those animals who are special needs, geriatric, or in any other way often considered less likely to be adopted. Every single cat, dog, and other companion animal deserves the chance to feel comfort and love in a home of their own.

2 comments:
Tonks looks ready for you to read to her. Nice drawing and great message to adopt. XO
Such a wonderful model!
Post a Comment