Hello, friends! We've been having power outages at both my house and my workplace. Due today's lack of power, I don't currently have access to any computers with internet. I'm therefore writing this post on my phone using data. Since I'm notoriously slow at typing on my phone, this will be a quick post.
We just wanted to pop in and say hello as well as share the fill-in statements for tomorrow's Friendly Fill-Ins challenge. My amazing co-host Ellen of 15andmeowing came up with the first two, and I came up with the second two.
1. Never have I ever _________.
2. My September to-do list includes _________ and ________.
3. I wouldn't mind hosting a _________ party.
4. I'm always curious about other people's ________.
Unfortunately, every attempt I've made to include an image on this post has crashed my phone. So, we'll be back tomorrow with cute kitties and weird doodles!
No comments:
Post a Comment