Thursday, September 3, 2026

A Power Outage Post

Hello, friends! We've been having power outages at both my house and my workplace. Due today's lack of power, I don't currently have access to any computers with internet. I'm therefore writing this post on my phone using data. Since I'm notoriously slow at typing on my phone, this will be a quick post.

We just wanted to pop in and say hello as well as share the fill-in statements for tomorrow's Friendly Fill-Ins challenge. My amazing co-host Ellen of 15andmeowing came up with the first two, and I came up with the second two. 


1. Never have I ever _________.

2. My September to-do list includes _________ and ________.

3. I wouldn't mind hosting a _________ party.

4. I'm always curious about other people's ________.


Unfortunately, every attempt I've made to include an image on this post has crashed my phone. So, we'll be back tomorrow with cute kitties and weird doodles!

3 comments:

pilch92 said...

Power outages are so annoying. Hope you get it back soon. XO

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

Power outages are the worst!

messymimi said...

I hope you have power by now and it stays on.