This week, our hosts came up with these creative fill-ins:
- My feelings get hurt when _________.
- I am excited about _________.
- _________ first, then _________.
- One time, I _________, that's why _________.
I had to stir up my creative juices out of their sludge state to come up with answers for these. I don't know how well I did, but here they are:
- My feelings get hurt when someone talks about me behind my back. (Honestly, whether they have good things or bad things to say, I'd really rather someone just say it to my face.)
- I am excited about The Secret Life of Pets. (You know, that adorable animated movie coming out in a couple of weeks? The one that will give us a look at what our furbabies do all day while we're gone? Yeah, that one. I think it looks so enlightening in the cutest of ways.)
- I always get up in the morning and feed my furbabies first, then I go about my own business. (I know my priorities, and I am well-trained.)
- One time, I got run over by another sledder while sledding down a snowy hill, that's why I gave up sledding. (I was only 4 years old and this memory still plays in my mind oh so vividly. I was sledding on my beloved blue sled, only to look over my shoulder just in time to see some teenagers in a giant cardboard box run me down. It was horrifying and humiliating, and my joy of sledding died that day.)
And now it's time for your weekly Eddy fix! She didn't want to pose for any pictures by herself this week. She was willing to pose with her big brother Evan, though, but only if she didn't have to look at the camera...
We had some rain (and I mean Noah's Ark kind of rain) this week. But, it's sunny now! We hope all of our furiends are enjoying some sunshine as well!
That's not all for this fun Friday, though. Because, now, it's time for me to announce the winner of the Smiling Paws Pets Cat Litter Mat that we reviewed last week. And so, without further ado, the lucky winner is...
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Concatulations to The Island Cats! Sorry, kitties, but no more litter art on the floor for you!
For those who didn't win the giveaway but who are still interested in acquiring one of these great litter mats, Smiling Paws Pets has so kindly granted my readers a 20% off discount voucher! The discount code is furballs20, and can be redeemed on their website.
Our Tip of the Day:If you have to leave your furbaby home alone, whether it be for work or simply for a day or night out, there are plenty of things you can do to try and help your furbaby pass the alone time without getting bored or anxious. Be sure, for example, to leave your furbaby plenty of safe toys to keep them busy, as well as full bowls of food and fresh water. This way, your furbaby won't feel the need to fret about the availability of their basic necessities. And, of course, don't forget to leave them plenty of cozy places to snooze, which could include using your own clothing as a furbaby bed. And don't forget to leave them window views, because when all else fails, Squirrel TV is just about the best thing around! What's more, to help your furbaby feel at home even while you're away, leave a light on for them, especially if it will be growing dark before you return home. You can also leave a radio and/or television.on a low volume for a bit of comforting background noise for your furbaby to hear.