This fun challenge is is hosted by our furiends at 15andmeowing and McGuffy's Reader. The fill-ins they crafted this weeks are:
- The best brand of _________ is _________.
- I refuse to buy __________ unless there is a sale or a coupon.
- I am inspired by _________.
- Whenever _________, I _________.
- The best brand of peanut butter is Jif. (I'll admit, I'm a bit of a snob when it comes to my peanut butter. I love peanut butter and eat it every single day, but pretty much only if it's Jif. Of course, this is just my humble opinion!)
- I refuse to buy new clothes unless there is a sale or a coupon. (I really don't like to shop, most especially for clothes. Honestly, I much prefer to simply wear my favorite clothes for years. And when those poor ragged things start to look their age, it takes a really enticing sale to compel me to shop for new ones. No one's ever accused me of being a fashionista, that's for sure.)
- I am inspired by emotional support animals. (I'm truly inspired by all forms of service animals, but recent stories of emotional support animals in Orlando have been especially touching. These animals are beyond amazing, able to offer boundless unconditional love and to inspire much needed hope for those most in need of it. And these animals will do this whenever and wherever their handlers ask of them, no questions asked. I think we could learn a lot from these special creatures.)
- Whenever I feel stressed or down, I get my furry snuggles on. (Honestly, there is no better medicine than a furbaby.)
Even the most active of kitties has to stop every once in a while to taste her toesies.
"Mom! Were you peeping on my toesies tasting session?!?"
We hope all our furiends have a lovely Friday!
Our Tip of the Day:
Did you know that cats meow primarily for the sake of communicating with us humans? Once they reach adulthood, cats don't typically meow at each other. They have other primary means of communicating with each other, such as body language. Those meows we know so well, therefore, are especially for us! That being said, if your kitty is talking to you, pay attention. Meowing is truly a means of communication. A meow can mean that your kitty is hungry, bored, lonely, in pain, or any number of things. So, please don't ignore that talkative kitty of yours. After all, those meows are just for you!